To be a professional in the Wellness field or Holistic Health Care, it is important to know how the body works. This is Anatomy and Physiology Home Study (A&P)
Although holistic health care is energy medicine, we need to know how the body systems work. To be trusted as health care workers, we must know what’s happening in the body.
In fact, we should all know how our body works. This way we are less likely ‘to give our power away’ when it comes to our health and wellness.
This course was designed by a professional teacher of nurses, and the information is supplied in an easy to learn format.
The course Anatomy & Physiology Home Study credits 110 hours. You will write five assignments and a final open-book, written examination.
- Anatomy is the study of the bodies of living beings. It’s like taking the body apart and looking at the different bits that make it. For example, anatomy looks at organs, bones (skeleton) and where they are in the body.
- Physiology is the study of how those living things work. For example, how hormones and other chemicals effect the body.
A&P is an essential course for those beginning a practice in complementary healthcare. Or it is for those wishing to increase professionalism.
SchoolofCT recommends Anatomy and Physiology Home Study for the serious student of Reflexology.
Anatomy Physiology Home Study is designed for:
- Those who are ready to start a career in Wellness
- If you wish to or have a professional career in holistic health care
- If you have taken courses and need to know more about how the body works
- And for those who want to upgrade their knowledge of the body for their own personal well-being.
Many of us feel powerless in the face of illness or dis-ease. Understanding how the human organism is structured and how the body works can help us regain our health confidence.
- School of Complementary Therapies (SchoolofCT) manual including:
- detailed descriptions of body systems
- beautiful diagrams and drawings of body systems
- bonus materials about physical health and wellness
- Lesson Plan Guide
- 5 Lessons,
- Recommended Reading
- Course Manual delivered in a downloadable PDF
- Assignment evaluation
- Written examination
- Upon successful completion a beautiful, professional certificate is issued by the Board of School of Complementary Therapies
- Read and write English
This course may be credited to the Certified Natural Health Practitioner program
Additional Supplies recommended:
Anatomy Physiology Home Study Course.
Enroll and register now click the image for more info
What is anatomy?
Anatomy is the structure of an organism and the inter-relations of its parts. It is concerned with well-defined physical structures, which involves the skeletal system.
What is physiology?
Physiology is the science that studies the functioning of living organisms and their component parts.
I am in a hurry to learn Holistic Healing, why should I take time to learn Anatomy and Physiology?
Many of us feel powerless in the face of illness or dis-ease. Understanding how the human organism is structured and how the body works can help us regain our health confidence. If you wish to help others, they will expect you to know how the body works.
What people are saying:
Very informative! Sarah, High School Student
I surprised myself – I had fun! Easy to understand and my confidence is already growing. I am happy I took A & P with you. Carol, Alternative Health Care Professional
I was so happy when I found out I had coloring exercises. I had no idea that learning could be so much fun. Sheena, Health Coach