Take care of yourself. Take care of your clients. And give them the confidence they deserve. Knowing you’ve studied and passed examination on how to successfully interact in a healthy way with others.
Raise the standard of your health care practice by getting certified in Ethics in Healthcare.
Ethics in Healthcare is a highly recommended certification for professional touch therapist and those working in the health care field. Sucessful graduates include Reflexologists, Massage Therapists, Reiki practitioners, Aromatherapists, Social Workers and Nurses, etc.
Your goal at the end of this course is to be able to design a Policies and Procedures Statement, with regard to healthcare ethics, in your own therapeutic practice.
You will explore the concepts of ethics as applied to touch therapy.
However, this course is also recommended for those in counseling positions, including Social Workers and Coaches.
In fact, anyone working on a regular basis with members of the public will benefit from educating themselves on how to successfully interact with people.
This course explores the aspects of creating a professional, safe and enduring practice in the touch therapy and health care support fields. Detailed and guided study with assignments includes personal boundaries and professionalism in health care, exploration of ethics, values and morals.
- School of Complementary Therapies (SchoolofCT) detailed manual Ethics In Healthcare
- Study Guide Assignment Manual
- 4 Lessons with assignments designed as learning tools (sample outline below)
- Professional textbook (purchase separately)
- Evaluation of all assignments
- Evaluation of completed written examination
- Personal supervision as required
- Upon successful completion a beautiful professional certificate from the Board of SchoolofCT will be mailed to you. Includes seal and signature. No downloadable cookie-cutter certificates!
The learning process divides the material into four main sections or lessons. Each section is broken down further so you may work from assignment to assignment should you choose.
Lesson One Ethics Outline:
- Introduction to Course Objectives
- Clarify Key Terms
- Codes of Ethics
- Practical Application for Professionals
- Holistic Approach to Ethics
- First Impressions
- May Lead to Transference
- Power Differential Dynamics
- Projection (and Repression)
- White Light Meditation
- Types of Boundaries
- Interactive Boundaries
- A Day in the Life of a Practitioner
- Discovering Your Boundary Issues
- Establish, Maintain and Change Boundaries
All assignments are submitted to SchoolofCT upon completion of the Lesson. A final examination serves as a refresher to the material and completion of all course requirements.
Grading is Pass/Fail/Incomplete and is based on completion, submission and evaluation of all homework assignments and passing final examination with a mark higher than 85% thereby demonstrating understanding of the materials.
Prerequisites: Read and write English
Includes: Manual, all assignments, final examination, evaluation and upon successful completion a beautiful Certificate
Enroll and register now click the image for more info
Call Jacqueline if you have any questions: 206-883-3482