Reflexology is one of the world’s most widely practiced and beneficial healing arts in the world. This correspondence course in Hand Reflexology is designed specifically
- to introduce the new student of Reflexology to the principles and applications of this ancient healing art though using hands,
- and to take the qualified and expert Holistic Foot Reflexologist’s Reflexology practice to the next level.
The Hand Reflexology course sets out
- easy to follow instructions on the basic techniques of Hand Reflexology;
- including step-by-step sequences (or routines) for each hand
- with clear instructions and detailed photographs
- and details on treating many common ailments.
Learning to effectively apply this modality includes
- instruction on the physical structure of the hands and basic anatomy and physiology of the human body.
- Safety precautions and contra-indications are explored
- along with educational and cultural differences in the exciting field of Reflexology both as a profession* and a self-help healing art.
Instruction is given to help you
- learn how to develop your image and business as a professional in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) and holistic health care.
The most commonly practised and best known form of reflexology treatment is Foot Reflexology. However, Hand Reflexology is today being used more and more frequently. Hand Reflexology shares all the benefits of Foot Reflexology, while providing one clear advantage: a Hand Reflexology treatment may be carried out almost anywhere.
Your instruction includes
- a highly detailed and professional instruction manual
- each step with photos and written descriptions
- with home study assignments to allow you to monitor your progress.
Price includes manual with all the necessary instructions for you to learn this healing modality in the comfort of your own home, along with bonus information. You receive assignments and an examination to be completed and returned to the School.
Upon successful completion of the examination and review of your practicum requirements you will be eligible to apply for certification by the Board of Directors at SCT. All included in the one price.
Holistic Hand Reflexology Certificate
Enroll and register now click the Add To Cart button
Please note: Acceptance by SchoolofCT is recognized as having read and agreed to abide by the SchoolofCT Policies , Procedures and Code of Ethics.
Call Jacqueline if you have any questions: 206.201.2764
Please check local authority licensing regulations. This course is CMOT recognized for CEU’s