Love Reflexology? Wondering how you can share your love?
Teaching Reflexology is a fabulous way to share your passion and enthusiasm for this Holistic Healing Art.
Foot Reflexology is simple, easy to teach and doesn’t cost a small fortune.
More people than ever are wanting to get into Holistic Healing and are waiting for you to help them…
Do you have what it takes to make a great teacher?
Teaching adult learners requires both excellent communication skills and being able to plan. SCT will show you how you can excel.
At SCT we know that children do not fit into a cookie cutter teaching mold and adults are even more eclectic in their learning styles.
Many theories on learning and personality styles have emerged over the past few decades, all in the attempt to address the learning needs of adults. SCT stays on top and educates our Teachers.
We’ll show you how to become a Great Teacher
We’ll take your natural skills and show you how to use them to:
- communicate clearly
- be enthusiastic
- be well-prepared
- manage your class effectively
- be fair and consistent in grading and feedback
- encourage students to solve their own problems and make decisions by applying the course information
- and, most importantly, demonstrate sincere care for their students’ overall well-being
- certification in a Foot Reflexology Program with a minimum of 90 hours of study
- minimum of 2 years practice as a Foot Reflexologist
- basic training in Energy Medicine, includes Reiki, Chi Gong, etc. or demonstrate understanding at interview
- interview required for acceptance to this program: This is to ascertain interest, skills, and to facilitate a good match with SCT
- Demonstrate proficiency in Anatomy & Physiology by certification, interview or taking the SCT Anatomy & Physiology course
- you are required to submit your Reflexology and CAM resume to SCT Founder, Jacqueline Fairbrass
What you get…
- You’ll receive personalized attention from a personal instructor, who also happens to be a world-class reflexologist.Jacqueline Fairbrass, SCT founder and the woman behind the Fairbrass Method of Reflexology, will answer any questions you might have.Since 1993, she’s trained hundreds of individuals from all over the world to become accomplished foot reflexologists.
- 10+ hours of one-on-one training delivered by world-class reflexology teacher Jacqueline Fairbrass, SCT founder and creator of the Fairbrass Method of Reflexology.
- A 250+ page manual, filled with beautiful illustrations, diagrams and easy-to-understand instructions.
- An MP3 audio of the entire holistic foot-reflexology routine in real time.
- An evaluation of your reflexology practice.
- Business form templates for client health histories, appointments, and more.
- Business and marketing advice for newbie reflexologists and therapists.
- Written and practical examinations (at no extra cost).
- Certificate awarded by the School of Complementary Therapies upon successful completion of the course.
- Professional recognition.*
- (If you trained with SCT this may be waived, subject to interview)
- 30 hours in-class shadowing with an accredited SCT instructor. Additional class time will be made available to complete your training, when deemed necessary. This may be waived subject to interview.
- Development of individual lesson plans. After classroom training, you are required to submit your own lesson plans to SCT for review, ie. you are not expected to teach exactly the same format as your Instructor. You teach the materials as supplied and your own skills are encouraged and your own personal style honored…yes, we encourage you to draw on your own skills!
- NO COOKIE CUTTER TRAINING HERE!
- You are required to adhere to SCT’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Ethics, and Mission Statement
- Certification and Acceptance as an Instructor requires on-going testing and instruction via EMAIL, SKYPE OR GOOGLE HANGOUT
- The Reflexology Instructor Training requires completion of a reading list and written exercises regarding business, ethics, etc
- Successful completion of Reflexology Instructor Training leads to Certification by SCT and a position as an SCT Reflexology Instructor , Independent Contractor
- Your bio and photo are added to the website when you become part of Team SCT
- SCT marketing includes web advertising and lots of social media ads
- And we’ll send out a New Teacher announcement to all SCT’s followers and friends
- You are invited to attend Trade Show events etc.
- You are offered teaching opportunities as they arise in the community
- You will be informed and updated on Reflexology as a career including legislation and licensing issues to the best of our ability, however you are required to be up-to-date on legislation in your own area
- Certification by the Board of SCT as an Holistic Foot Reflexology Instructor
- A contract for two years with SCT with provision to renew
- Included with the Holistic Foot Reflexology Training, Introduction to Reflexology for RMT’s and Introduction to Reflexology, you begin by being able to offer three courses
- You become a member of Team SCT and can use our fabulous logo on your marketing
What you do…
- Continue in practice and self-education, as part of our professional approach
- Promote your courses (SCT will help with referrals, etc.)
Stay in touch with Jacqueline Fairbrass and become a Team SCT Member
Please note: SCT supplies each instructor with a downloadable PDF so they may produce manuals for students. All course materials are copyright SCT.
A Teaching Contract is signed when you are ready to be included on the website. You are required to abide by the contract, as well as the code of ethics and policies and procedures outlined on the website. SCT offers on-going support and assistance. You are part of the SCT Team.
BONUS! Sign-up today and receive the School of Complementary Therapies Workbook Study Guide: includes anatomical and physiological training, fun learning tools and handy health tips.
Got what it takes? Then Register NOW…
Fee for SCT Graduates: $1,895
Enroll and register now click Buy Now
Still not sure? Wondering if you will be accepted? Then drop Jacqueline a line by email and get exploring.
Want to use a check or money-order?
Send check made payable to: Feeling Absolutely Fabulous LLC
School of Complementary Therapies
Feeling Absolutely Fabulous LLC
PO Box 643
Mercer Island, WA, 98040 USA
This course is CMOT recognized for CEU’s
*RRPr (Registered Reflexology Practitioner) is a federally registered certification mark valid throughout Canada. An RRPr designation demonstrates that an individual has trained to defined standards for the profession of reflexology, as established by a governing board and recognized by the federal government of Canada.
SCT is a founding member of the registering body, maintaining registration and continuing to play an active role in promoting reflexology in Canada. The SCT is recognized for professional membership: Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (member federal designation RRPr) and the Reflexology Association of America as well as many other Reflexology Registration bodies.
*You are responsible to check your local licensing requirements.