Learn everything you need to know to start and maintain a healthy, abundant and successful Holistic Health Practice.
It’s time for you to Open For Business
Holistic Health Business Basics
Many students wish for a sustainable practice working in the field they love. Yet are frightened that they will have to become a ‘business person’ (think ‘Shark Tank’ or ‘Dragon’s Den’…argh!) to achieve that goal. This course takes you through the steps and shows you how to market yourself and your holistic practice while remaining true to your holistic ideals.
You will be uplifted and delighted to find that you can be successful.
By the end of this course of study your assignments will provide you with a business plan outline including personal goals and achievements, which will be the basis of your business model.
Working with traditional models and the Law of Attraction energy models you will develop your dream into a workable business plan without sacrificing your holistic lifestyle ideals.
Holistic Health Care Business Basics includes:
- School of Complementary Therapies (SchoolofCT) Holistic Health Care Business Basics Manual, including
- Detailed Study Guide
- Lesson Plan
- Final Examination
- and bonus materials
- Wheel of Life and Time of Life tracking sheets
- The 14 Laws of Attraction
- Business Plan guided outline for preparation
- How to determine your pricing structure
- Creative marketing and trends, including ‘how to network’
- Evaluation of assignments
- Evaluation of final examination
- Upon successful completion of all course requirements a certificate is issued by the Board of SCT
Pleaser note: To obtain the most value out of this course it is highly recommended that you purchase the book Business Mastery: A Guide for Creating a Fulfilling, Thriving Business and Keeping It Successful by Cherie M. Sohnen-Moe
Section One: Setting the Foundation
- Review of the Process – From Conception to Realization
- How to Turn Dreams into Reality
- Setting a Strong Foundation for Life & Career
- Building a Successful Practice
- The Business Plan
Section Two: Business Start-Up
- Business Start-Up
- Legal Structure
- Business Management Overview
- Bookkeeping and Taxes
- Cash Flow Forecasting
Section Three: Marketing Part I
- Marketing Overview
- Targeting and Positioning
- Creative Marketing and Trends
- Print Materials
Section Four: Marketing Part II
- Public Speaking
- Retention Tips & Referrals
Holistic Health Business Basics
Enroll and register now click the image for more info
Once you register and payment has been received you receive a downloadable manual and all assignments, along with some sweet bonus information.
To assist your home study learning process the SchoolofCT Study Guide Lesson Plan divides the material into four main sections or lessons. Each section is broken down further so you may work from Chapter to Chapter or Assignment to Assignment as you prefer.
All assignments are to be submitted to SchoolofCT along with your final examination upon completion of all course work.Grading is Pass/Fail/Incomplete and is based on completion, submission and evaluation of all homework assignments and final examination demonstrating understanding of the material.
Got questions? Drop us a line or give Jacqueline a quick call. 206-883-3482
Start Holistic Health Business