Well, it’s that time of year again.
As the sun begins to appear on a more regular basis each day we start to shed our layers of clothing. And often what we find underneath has us looking forward to winter days and sweaters again!
If you have gained a few pounds over the winter months and would like to drop them before the summer, but do not want to go on a diet plan or join the gym, then keep reading. I just might have some answers for you.
Instant weight loss:
Try taking wheat out of your diet
No, I’m not promoting a carb-free diet plan!
What I’m suggesting is that you remove wheat and replace it with other grains. According to Dr. Susan Lark, one of the most common food allergens and a major cause of false fat in many people is wheat.
Wheat contains a protein called gluten, which is difficult to break down, absorb and assimilate. All of which can trigger fatigue, depression, bloating and intestinal gas.
Try this for one week:
Substitute your usual wheat breads with bread made with rice, millet, amaranth, quinoa, or soy and oat. Crackers made with rice or potatoes. Pasta made with corn, rice, quinoa, or buckwheat. And cookies made with rice, oat or millet flour.
Check out your cereal box and go for a wheat free option in the morning.
Don’t know where to get them? You’ll find plenty of delicious options in your local health food stores or that green healthy aisle in your supermarket.
Reluctant to try? Think about these factors:
- You don’t have to diet.
- You don’t have to get up early to go to the gym before your day begins or run a marathon or punish yourself with hours of boring exercise.
- And you won’t go hungry as you will still be eating.
- All you will be doing is:
- You will simply eliminate one food that can trigger inflammation and pack on false fat. And with this one simple step, you may be on your way to shedding those unwanted pounds
Note: this may or may not work for you. But it won’t do you any harm to give it a whirl. And you may just drop a few pounds for INSTANT WEIGHT LOSS!
Reduce your appetite
Yes, I know how to do this! And, I’m sharing it with you, here, today, now and for free!
- The big trend has been to tell people that to lose weight they need to avoid fats. But some essential fats help you feel full and can even reduce your appetite! It’s true! And, what’s more is that fiber is also known for this.
- Flaxseed will add both these to your daily diet. It’s full of omega-3 fatty acids and an excellent source of fiber. Bonus: the essential oils in flax may also help do wonders for your skin.
Flaxseed is a small seed that resembles a sesame seed. You can use it in a variety of ways. But the best way is milled or ground for the nutrients to be released.
Get a coffee grinder and pop a few tablespoons in each morning, sprinkle on your breakfast and enjoy the benefits. I suggest four to six tablespoons daily, alone or sprinkled on food. Milled flax tastes great in hot or cold cereal, on salads, pasta, or in shakes.
Note: this is part of a healthy lifestyle change that may be beneficial to you. If you are in doubt about whether this can work for you, please contact your primary health care provider before trying it out.
Feel full longer
- You know this one by now, I’m sure:
- Drink more water: 8 to 10 glasses a day. Often our body registers hunger when we are actually thirsty. Try a glass of water first and wait and see. See Fabulocity Article for more info.
- If you are taking the flax, you’ll need to drink more water to bulk it up as it sweeps through your colon giving you a nice spring clean! See The Poop Scoop for more information on spring cleaning the body.
And of course, remember that there’s a fabulous course to help you with this. Click here for more info.
And please, let me know your progress! I’m always happy to hear from readers about their personal experiences using the tips provided. Looking forward to hearing about your Instant Weight Loss.