Want to take more control of your own health and wellness?
Then Reiki is the fabulous way to go.
At the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies we offer Reiki In Class Only.
Why? Because you need to experience the hands-on aspects of this healing art to believe it! Yes, truly. Once you have experienced the Reiki energy flowing through your own hands, and had the joy of someone sharing it, you will never be the same again. In the best way possible.
This class introduces Reiki as a therapy to use first and foremost for your own healing. That’s right. Reiki One is for you. It’s truly the only healing art that feels as good when you use on yourself as when someone else treats you.
And a bonus is being introduced to how to use this fabulous healing art on others.
One full day of hands-on training in the classroom includes 7 hours of instruction. You learn the history of Reiki and the principals it is based on.
First Degree Reiki Certification includes
- detailed instruction manual written by Reiki Master Jacqueline Fairbrass, complete with all instructions, information from the class teaching, diagrams and Reiki images
- a fabulous spiritual experience
- practice in-class to learn the hand-positions for self-treatment
- learn how to give a mini-treatment you can use anywhere, anytime
- how to and experience a complete treatment and hand-positions for working on others
- introduction to chakras, anatomy and physiology and treating ailments
- history of Reiki
- your own Reiki lineage
- using Reiki for First Aid
- how to balance chakras using Reiki
- Reiki in your everyday life
- experience Reiki meditation
- develop your intuition and sixth sense
- sharing time to explore your body, mind, emotions and spirit
- learning in a peaceful, ambient setting where you will be attuned to the Reiki energy, taught how to treat yourself and share with others
- a beautiful certificate indicating that you are trained in First Degree Reiki
Everyone needs First Degree Reiki! It is simple to give and receive, and enhances your awareness of connection to body, mind, spirit and emotions.
Jacqueline has been teaching since 1995, and her classes have included children. Along with people of all ages, backgrounds and cultures.
Your healing journey
This Course is recognized and approved by CMTO for Continuing Education Units in Canada
Contact Reiki Master Jacqueline Fairbrass to arrange a class in the Seattle area, WA or the Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada