Become a Professional Color Therapist
And make the world a better place!
Take your personal healing from 0 to 60 in no-time by choosing to become a Professional Color Therapist. But the best thing is that you learn how to use color to help others heal.
Color Therapy is a true holistic healing art: Body, mind, spirit and emotions.
For example, you upgrade to the 12 Chakra system, enhancing spiritual healing. In addition, you learn how to make changes in the body at a cellular level using light therapy. And ease dis-tress and tension with crystals and color ‘tonation.’
Color Therapy stands alone or is easily combined with other healing modalities.
Start a career or add to your healing practice by choosing to become a Professional Color Therapist with the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies..
Because we’ve been training, developing our programs and researching since 1993. So, we know what you need to be able to use Color Therapy for healing others.
To be accepted to train as a Professional Color Therapist with SchoolofCT, you will have successfully graduated Levels One and Two.
This course of study, which includes three case study reports, builds on the information and skills learnt from Levels One and Two. So, students takes the information of Levels One and Two and build on it.
Let’s have a brief over-view of what you learn:
- Further exploration into the Color Wheel and Introduction to the Spectro-Chrome Radiant Color Wheel
- Introduction and exploration into the work of Darius Dinshah
- Upgrade to the 12 Chakra System
- Color Breathing and the Respiratory and Circulatory Systems
- Spinal Breathing and the Central and Autonomic Systems
- Review the Spectro-Chrome Color Wheel and apply the Vibrational Shapes
- Master Saint Germain, Seventh Ray and the Violet Flame
- Color Tonation with Fabric
- Colors for Disorders
- Solarizing Water
- Color Healing Meditation
- Applying what you have learned
- Color Therapy Health History Form, Appointment Chart and Health History Form
- How to complete and submit the Practicum
- This course is designed for students wishing to utilize color therapy as professionals.
Students are required to purchase a text book and theater gels to complete the assignments. The Case Studies along with all other relevant assignments have to be completed and evaluated by SchoolofCT Founder, Jacqueline Fairbrass. We use Dropbox and snail mail for assignment submissions.
Applications being taken:
This course is currently in Beta Testing. Regularly priced at $495, currently offered at $247. Contact Jacqueline Fairbrass, Founder SchooofCT, to apply to register by phone or email.
Creativity & Expression Color Therapy Level Three
Enroll and register now click the image for more info