Would you like to learn to eat healthy and live healthy?
- without it costing you a small fortune!
- without taking a load of supplements!
Would you like to be a healthy weight, have a healthy body and be happy?
- without going on a fad diet
- or eating cardboard food and icky shakes?
Then, this is for you…
Real Food for Real People!
Easy to study. Easy to Learn. Have fun with Nutrition 101~Live Healthy. Explore and examine the relationship between what you eat and drink and your health and well-being.
Nutrition 101 by correspondence is a fast and fascinating course of study. You explore your own nutritional well-being as you learn about eating whole foods and how to make healthy choices.
At the end of the course the successful graduate of Nutrition 101 understands the correlation between what we ingest on a regular basis and how that affects our quality of life and overall health and well-being.
Or in other words:
You will understand that what and how you eat is the basis of health and happiness.
Plus, it’s fun!
SCT Founder Jacqueline Fairbrass wrote this course with you in mind. Jacqueline is an Ambassador for the Jamie Oliver Food Revolution in WA, USA
For the professional therapist and those wishing to become professionals in CAM or Natural Medicine you learn how to share this information to educate clients. Please check your local authorities for licensing requirements.
- exploration of the organic health care movement
- and tuning in to our natural healthy body weight and image.
As a course of general interest Nutrition 101 helps you to understand your body and how to nourish it and Live Healthy!
Over the years SCT has had many families take this course to help them learn how to eat well. Busy moms learn how to feed the kids a healthy diet they enjoy!
And did you know that many common diseases and their symptoms can be prevented or alleviated with improved nutrition. The science of nutrition studies to understand the influence on health of specific dietary aspects. Accordingly, Nutrition 101 graduates are able to improve their own health and well-being and help others on a path to wellness.
Learn for yourself and family. Or learn so you can help others to Live Healthy!
- School of Complementary Therapies Nutrition 101 downloadable PDF Manual
- detailed Study Guide
- relevant forms and paperwork
- Assignment evaluation
- Final examination evaluation
- Upon successful completion a certificate from the Board of the School of Complementary Therapies
Requirements: to complete the course requirements you will need to purchase
- A Prescription for Nutritional Healing 4th Edition
- and An Apple A Day: The Myths, Misconceptions, and Truths About the Foods We Eat by Joe Schwartz;
- and you complete all assignments as outlined in the course and submit to SCT for evaluation.
This course may be credited to the Certified Natural Health Practitioner program.
Nutrition 101, Live Healthy, Eat Healthy
Enroll and register now click the image for more info