The Holistic Foot Reflexology Challenge Exam is for Reflexologists
who do not have the professional recognition they deserve, or need, to practice.
This may include:
- those who have taken training in a different country,
- or the School they trained at is no longer teaching,
- or to obtain recognized certification to gain membership in a professional organization.*
If you have taken a comparable course in Reflexology and would like to be certified by SchoolofCT and/or join the recognized associations, including:
- The American Reflexology Association
** Check your local licensing.
Foot Reflexology Challenge Exam Requirements
Upon acceptance into the program, registration and payment you become a SchoolofCT student.
You are required to provide the following:
- Proof of course taken, ie: photocopy of certificate, transcript of hours of study (minimum 30 in-class hours). If your course was in another language, it must be translated into English and notarized.
- Photocopy of the Foot Reflexology Chart you use, 8 ½” x 11″ or larger
- If you have not had formal classes, AND have been a Reflexologist in a clinical setting for at least 5 years, you may still apply. You are required to provide a notarized statement to this effect, at your expense. You will then be able to follow up with the required testing.
- Any documentation you have that indicates the length of study at your previous learning institution, ie 60 case study documented practicum and a copy of any certification you may have received.
If you qualify for admission you then receive from SchoolofCT:
- Student #
- How to Record Your Practicum .pdf
- School of Complementary Therapies Holistic Foot Reflexology Workbook
- Written Examination (open book)
- MP3 audio guide to the Fairbrass Holistic Foot Reflexology Routine, in real time
- Fairbrass Holistic Foot Reflexology Routine Booklet/Instruction Manual
- Instructions on How to Complete Practical Examination
- Bonus: Free Study Tips Guide Program
A practical examination is required before certification. This may be in-person or on-line, dependent upon location.
Jacqueline Fairbrass will personally consult with you and upon successful completion of all you require you receive certification from the Board of the School of Complementary Therapies. NOTE: There are no refunds. Should you not meet the requirements, there is no refund.
* Professional membership organizations that recognize SchoolofCT’s Holistic Foot Reflexology include but are not limited to the following: Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (RRCO), Academy of Naturopaths and Naturotherapists (ANN), Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners (CEBHCP), American Reflexology Association (ARA)
** You are responsible to check local licensing regulations. Certification by SchoolofCT does not guarantee you can practice professionally. It all depends on your local licensing laws.
Use PayPal to Register and Pay in one easy step.
Call or email Jacqueline Fairbrass with any any questions: 206.201.2764 jf@JacquelineFairbrass.com