Reflexology is one of the world’s most widely practiced and beneficial healing arts. This remote on-line training program in Hand Reflexology is designed specifically to:
- introduce the new Reflexology Student to the principles + applications of this ancient healing art,
- or, take the qualified + expert Foot Reflexologist’s practice to the next level.
The Hand Reflexology course sets out
- Easy to follow instructions, with pictures of the basic techniques of Hand Reflexology
- You will learn the highly successful Fairbrass Reflexology Method (for hands)
- Including step-by-step sequences (or routines) for each hand, with hand maps
- And remember, you get clear instructions + detailed photographs
- Plus, the bonus of details on how to treat many common ailments.
Learning to effectively apply this modality includes
- Instruction on the physical structure of the hands and basic anatomy and physiology of the human body
- We explore safety precautions + contra-indications
- Along with educational + cultural differences in the exciting field of Reflexology both as a profession* and a self-help healing art.
Instruction is given to help you
- learn how to develop your image and business as a professional in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) and holistic health care.
Foot Reflexology is the most commonly practiced + best known form of reflexology. However, Hand Reflexology is being used more and more frequently.
Hand Reflexology shares all the benefits of Foot Reflexology, while providing one clear advantage: a Hand Reflexology treatment may be carried out anywhere.
Your instruction includes
- a highly detailed + professional instruction manual
- each step with photos and written descriptions
- review and feedback of home study assignments to allow you to monitor your progress
- review and feedback on the 30 recorded practicum sessions, 5 case studies required to complete
- final examination
- you are credited with 150 hours of instruction + practice
- certification upon successful completion
Price includes manual with all the necessary instructions for you to learn this healing modality in the comfort of your own home, along with bonus information. You receive assignments and an examination to be completed and returned to the School.
Upon successful completion of the examination + review of your practicum requirements you will be eligible for certification by the Board of Directors at SchoolofCT. All included in the price.
Holistic Hand Reflexology Certificate
Enroll and register now click the Add To Cart button
Call Jacqueline if you have any questions: (206) 883-3482 or email
Please check local authority licensing regulations. This course is CMOT recognized for CEU’s