Did you know that reflexology is one of the world’s most widely practiced and beneficial healing arts? It’s been around since ancient Egypt. And there’s a history of Reflexology in every culture.
This is an on-line training program in Hand Reflexology. You learn how to become a Hand Reflexologist and become certified by the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies in the Fairbrass Hand Reflexology method.
This course is designed and proven to:
- Introduce the new Reflexology Student to the principles + applications of this ancient healing art.
- And/or, take the qualified + expert Foot Reflexologist’s practice to the next level.
The Hand Reflexology course overview:
- Easy to follow instructions. With pictures and diagrams of every step of Hand Reflexology.
- You learn the highly successful + accredited Fairbrass Reflexology Method (for hands).
- A beautiful map of the hands with all reflexes indicated by color.
- Clear instructions with details detailed photographs.
- Anatomy + Physiology of the body.
- A fun history of how Reflexology has become to be popular.
- Detailed instruction in zone therapy.
- Forms and paperwork are included to help you track your ‘clients’.
Learning to effectively apply this modality includes
- Instruction on the physical structure of the hands and basic anatomy and physiology of the human body
- We explore safety precautions + contra-indications
- Along with educational + cultural differences in the exciting field of Reflexology both as a profession* and a self-help healing art.
Instruction is given to help you
- Learn how to develop your image and business as a professional in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) and holistic health care.
- You are encouraged with a one-year Study Tip program, free of charge. Weekly emails with tips how to become better at your studies, allocate your time. And become a professional healer.
- Access to Student Clinic to have any questions answered and receive encouragement.
- Evaluation and feedback on all assignments submitted.
Foot Reflexology is the most commonly practiced + best known form of reflexology. However, Hand Reflexology is being used more and more frequently.
Hand Reflexology shares all the benefits of Foot Reflexology, while providing one clear advantage: a Hand Reflexology treatment may be carried out anywhere.
Your instruction includes
- A highly detailed + professional instruction manual.
- Each step of the routine is demonstrated with photos and written descriptions.
- You receive a review and feedback of home study assignments. This allows you to monitor your progress.
- Review and feedback on the 30 recorded practicum sessions and the 5 case studies required to complete.
- Final examination is included.
- You are credited with 150 hours of instruction + practice.
- And upon successful completion, you receive a beautiful signed and sealed Certificate.
Our price includes a detailed manual with all the necessary instructions for you to learn this healing modality. Which you can do in the comfort of your own home. Weekly tips to help you study, and you’ll be delighted with our bonus information. Your manual includes assignments and an examination to be completed and returned to the School.
Upon successful completion of the examination + review of your practicum requirements you will be eligible for certification by the Board of Directors at the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies. All included in the price.
Holistic Hand Reflexology Certificate
Enroll and register now click the Add To Cart button
Any questions? Shoot Jacqueline a quick email
Please check local authority licensing regulations. This course is CMOT recognized for CEU’s