Love Reflexology? And wondering how you can share your love?
Join Team SchoolofCT and become an Instructor.
Reflexology Teacher Training is a fabulous way to share your passion + enthusiasm for this Holistic Healing Art.
If you’ve already been practicing for two years or more, you can easily learn how to teach Foot Reflexology with the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies.
The need for qualified, passionate Reflexology Teachers is growing all the time.
So, do you have what it takes to make a great teacher?
Teaching adult learners requires both excellent communication skills + being able to plan. We’ll show you how to excel.
So, we know that children do not fit into a cookie-cutter teaching mold. That is, they’re all different. And adults are even more eclectic in their learning styles.
There are many theories on how personality + learning styles merge. At SchoolofCT we teach you how to address the learning needs of adults. To be honest, we stay on top of trends + teach you how to become a fabulous teacher.
Starting by taking your own natural skills, we then show you how to use them in the classroom:
- clear communication
- being enthusiastic
- how to be well-prepared
- what you need to manage your classes effectively
- how to be fair and consistent in grading + feedback
- the best ways to encourage students to solve their own problems + make decisions by applying the course information
- and, most importantly, demonstrate sincere care for student overall well-being!
What you require:
- certification in a Foot Reflexology Program with a minimum of 200 hours of study
- including proof of minimum 60 hours practicum
- minimum 2 years practice as a Foot Reflexologist
- basic training in Energy Medicine, includes Reiki, Chi Gong, etc. or demonstrate understanding at interview
- interview required for acceptance to this program: This is to ascertain interest, skills, and to facilitate a good match with SchoolofCT
- Demonstrate proficiency in Anatomy & Physiology by certification, interview or taking the SchoolofCT Anatomy & Physiology course
- you are required to submit your Reflexology and CAM resume to SCT Founder, Jacqueline Fairbrass
During the Learning Process:
- You’ll receive personalized attention from a personal instructor, who also happens to be a world-class reflexologist. Jacqueline Fairbrass is the Founder of the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies. And the woman behind the Fairbrass Method of Reflexology. Jacqueline will answer any + all questions. As well as guiding you through the learning process. Since 1993, she’s trained hundreds of individuals from all over the world to become highly successful + accomplished foot reflexologists.
- one-on-one training delivered by world-class reflexology teacher Jacqueline Fairbrass, SchoolofCT founder and creator of the Fairbrass Method of Reflexology.
- 250+ page manual, filled with beautiful illustrations, diagrams and easy-to-understand instructions
- MP3 audio of the entire holistic foot-reflexology routine in real time
- Life-time access to the Video Series Jacqueline uses with instruct her Distance Learning Students
- An evaluation of your reflexology practice
- Business form templates for client health histories, appointments, and more
- Business and marketing advice for newbie reflexologists and therapists
- Written and practical examinations (at no extra cost)
Upon Successful Completion, you’ll get:
- Certificate awarded by the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies
- Professional recognition.*
- 30 hours in-class shadowing with an accredited SchoolofCT instructor. (If you trained with SchoolofCT or have previous teaching experience, this may be waived. Subject to interview)
- Additional class time is made available to complete your training, when deemed necessary.
- Development of individual lesson plans. After classroom training, you are required to submit your own lesson plans to SchoolofCT for review, ie. you are not expected to teach exactly the same format as your Instructor. You teach the materials as supplied and your own skills are encouraged and your own personal style honored. Yes, you are encouraged to draw on your own skill-set.
NO COOKIE CUTTER TRAINING HERE!
Your instruction is personalized.
Your Commitment + Requirements:
- All students + teachers are required to adhere to SchoolofCT’s Policies and Procedures, Code of Ethics, and Mission Statement. Along with the End User Licensing Agreement
- Certification and Acceptance as an Instructor requires on-going testing + instruction via electronic communcation
- Reflexology TeacherTraining requires completion of a reading list + written exercises regarding business, ethics, etc
- Successful completion of Reflexology Instructor Training leads to Certification by SchoolofCT and a position as an SchooloofCT Reflexology Instructor in the Fairbrass Method. You are an Independent Contractor, licensed every 2 years
- Your bio and photo are added to the website when you become part of Team SchooloCT
- SchoolofCT promotes your classes via this website, and several social media platforms.
- And on graduation we send out a New Teacher announcement to all SchoolofCT’s followers + friends
- You are invited to attend Trade Show events etc.
- Teaching opportunities as they arise in the community are supported
- We keep you informed + updated on Reflexology as a career. Including legislation + licensing issues (to the best of our ability.) However you are required to be up-to-date on legislation in your own area
- Certification by the Board of SchoolofCT as an Holistic Foot Reflexology Instructor
- A contract for two years with SchoolofCT with provision to renew
- Included with the Holistic Foot Reflexology Training, Introduction to Reflexology for RMT’s and Introduction to Reflexology, you begin by being able to offer three courses
- You become a member of Team SchoolofCT and permission to use our fabulous logo on your marketing
Ongoing, you commit to:
- Continue to practice Holistic Foot Reflexology
- Keep up-to-date + take Continuing Education, as part of our professional approach
- Promote your courses (SchoolofCT assists with leads + referrals, etc.)
- Stay in touch with Jacqueline Fairbrass and become a Team SchoolofCT Member
Please note: SchoolofCT supplies each instructor with a downloadable PDF so they may produce manuals for students if you wish. However, SchoolofCT send digital materials to your students. Your students are registered with the School. All course materials are copyright Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies, the Education Division of Feeling Absolutely Fabulous LLC.
A Teaching Contract is signed when you are ready to be included on the website. You are required to abide by the contract, as well as the code of ethics + policies and procedures outlined on the website. SchoolofCT offers on-going support + assistance. You are part of the SchoolofCT Team.
BONUS! Sign-up today and receive the School of Complementary Therapies Workbook Study Guide: includes anatomical and physiological training, fun learning tools and handy health tips.
Got what it takes? Then Register NOW.
Fee for SchoolofCT Graduates: $1,895Can
Enroll and register now click Buy Now
Need to learn the Fairbrass Method first? Contact Jacqueline
Still not sure? Wondering if you will be accepted? Then drop Jacqueline a line by email and get exploring.
This course is CMOT recognized for CEU’s
*RRPr (Registered Reflexology Practitioner) is a federally registered certification mark valid throughout Canada. An RRPr designation demonstrates that an individual has trained to defined standards for the profession of reflexology, as established by a governing board and recognized by the federal government of Canada.
SchoolofCT is a founding member of the Canadian registering body in Canada.
SchoolofCT Teachers are recognized for professional membership: Reflexology Registration Council of Ontario (member federal designation RRPr) and the Reflexology Association of America as well as many other Reflexology Registration bodies.
*You are responsible to check your local licensing requirements.