‘Energy Medicine is the Medicine of the Future‘ Dr Oz, The Oprah Show
‘Natural Healing Therapies are Energy Medicine‘ Jacqueline Fairbrass
If you’ve ever dreamed of becoming a healer, you’re in the right place.
Do you imagine living pain-free, with high confidence?
If making a difference in people’s lives while fulfilling your own dreams. And making the world a better place at the same time. Appeal to you. Then, let’s get you started.
Because taking courses with the Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies (SchoolofCT) is a wonderful way to make these dreams come true.
- Wellness is defined as an industry. In 2002 Wellness, Holistic Health + Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) sales in North America were $200 billion. 2010 it hit $700 billion and 1 trillion dollars by 2012! What will the number be for 2020?
- Due to high demand, you are in the right place at the right time to start a health + wellness business.
- More than ever before, people are searching for services + products to keep them healthy. We’re ready for a proactive approach toward disease prevention.
- SchoolofCT is dedicated to students passionate about working in the wellness industry.
So, do you have what it takes to be a healer?
Above all, to be a successful healer with a sustainable practice, you need to have:
- an open heart
- a sense of compassion for all
- and strength (whether inner fortitude or strong hands!)
Successful SchoolofCT Graduates also need to be able to teach by example. Our Natural Healing Therapies Graduates ‘walk the talk’.
Health is not the absence of disease. In fact, health is making the choice to live a better life + then choosing to do so each day:
How cool is that? And it becomes so natural + easy.
Learn in the comfort of your own home. Or at the coffee-shop, on the bus, anywhere. Because we bring the classroom to you.
But don’t worry, you get on-going support during the learning process. No students are left high + dry. Weekly emails and on-line study groups certainly help you stay on track. But you get to set the pace.
And we’ve proof of success! Yes, you can become a healer + make the world a better place.
Ready to start? Click for course info.
Need some more deets about our School…
SchoolofCT opened in 1995. Teaching first in Canada, then expanding into the US. And finally, internationally recognized. There are lots of new schools, and plenty of fly-by-night groups around. SchoolofCT has a fabulous reputation + most importantly, can be trusted!
The Jacqueline Fairbrass School of Complementary Therapies (SchoolofCT) is synonymous with excellent students, highest quality instructors and highly successful graduates in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), Wellness and Holistic Health.
Whether you wish to learn about holistic health care as a healing modality or as a profession* SchoolofCT has the right course or program for you.
‘A wonderful way to change your life with passion’ ~ Peg Torbert
- SchoolofCT students train in a truly Holistic model
- Energy Medicine is the basis of all healing modalities. Scientific research is being recognized and we keep up to date with current studies.
- At SchoolofCT we know Energy Medicine is the basis of all healing
Our courses and programs include:
- Certified Natural Health Practitioner Certification
- Holistic Aromatherapy Certification
- Holistic Foot Reflexology (Fairbrass Reflexology Method) Certification
- Hand Reflexology Certificate
- Crystal Reflexology Certificate
- Color Therapy, Levels One + Two Certificate and Level Three Professional Certification
- Registered Holistic Foot Reflexology Fairbrass Method Instructor Training
- Bring Your Divine Purpose Into Business Certificate
- Healthcare Communication + Ethics Certificate
- Nutrition 101 – Live Healthy Eat Healthy Certificate
SchoolofCT Distance Learning Courses and programs have been developed over many years. We bring to the distance student the best distance learning and home study education can offer.
Students are actively encouraged to find their passions. For instance, you begin by discovering what you want; dreaming the dream. Once you have found this dream, you learn to believe. And the bonus: all our instructors + assistants behind the scenes believe in you + your dream.
Why choose SchoolofCT?
‘I choose to study with the School of Complementary Therapies because I believe that in order to achieve my ultimate goal, to practice Holistic Health [Care], I must first educate myself.
By learning with SchoolofCT!
The broad ranges of classes made available to a student are diverse and thorough enough to feel comfortable with what is learnt. The fact that classes are available by distance education has made my studies possible with my life schedule.’ MS, Nunavut Territory, Canada
All Instructors are trained by SchoolofCT Founder Jacqueline Fairbrass. Jacqueline has been a leader in the CAM field since 1993 + continues to practice, teach + study.
Every Instructor continues to practice their holistic healing modalities as well as teaching natural healing therapies. They are committed to continuing education + their own personal development.
SchoolofCT was established in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada in 1995. Thousands of graduates are leading healthy lives, doing what they love: being healers and teachers. We are proud to say that we have students + graduates all over the world.
Accordingly, SchoolofCT students receive the highest standard of training offered in the Wellness, Holistic Healthy and CAM field.
The School of Complementary Therapies opened in 1995 to expand the quality of education + awareness of natural healing therapies in the Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) field. We continue to learn, research, + grow. Whether you are searching for personal development, beginning a new career path or expanding your practice – SchoolofCT
SchoolofCT Founder Jacqueline Fairbrass, is a Washington State Licensed Hypnotherapist. She’s a Canadian Registered Reflexology Practitioner, a gifted intuitive. And a practicing Health Consultant in the Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) field. With numerous qualifications and extensive clinical practice in Natural Healing Therapies, Jacqueline helps people become Healers.
* Check with your local authorities for your local licensing obligations.