I am from the Southern United States where we get alot of sun. I don’t mind using a commercial sunscreen, however I would like something all natural afterwards to use on my skin. Any suggestions?
I know what will do the trick! Try this:
- 50ml Lavender Hydrosol
- 50ml Chamomile Hydrosol
- 50ml Immortal Hydrosol
- 15ml Witch Hazel Hydrosol
- 50ml Aloe Vera Gel
- 4 TBSP of White wine vinegar infused with Green tea.
(An easy way to do this is take a sealable jar and add your white wine vinegar with a Green tea teabag. Leave on your window sill in the sun 2-7 days. Shake daily.)
- 5 drops Rosehip or Roman Chamomile essential oil
- 5 drops Lavender essential oil
- 5 drops Carrot Seed essential oil
Add everything to a glass spray bottle. Shake and spritz.
This is a great way to treat your skin at anytime, not just after sun exposure!
Enjoy the rays!